Tuesday 25 November 2014

Causes of male bangladesh always hold hands when walking


I see the same thing in Mecca and Madinah. I ventured to say hello to them why they hold hands when walking with a male friend. Is not it appeared like you have an inverse relationship or gay? Then Bangla smiled and replied simply.

"You son of a handheld street and you got people calling you gay couples. When you're a big boy, you want to hold your child's hand while walking not want your own child as shy people think of you both gay. Mind you've damaged when you grow up. originally handheld because you lOVE but your mind and your child so ashamed to be contaminated again holding hands while walking. We love our friends as you love your son, then just as you do on the basis of love, so am I. Just our minds are not contaminated by the perception that we say gay ".

I smile and I admit the truth. Today I learned something new. If the first "gay" meant "Very happy" today, meaning that language has been tampered with by other negative things. Similarly, the first handheld male friends has never been a mistake, but today we felt it was one of disgust.

p / s verse simplified to facilitate understanding. Include a paragraph bangla earlier, I have to use a lot of sign language.

p / s: 2: Although already schooled, I would walk my male friends holding hands. I have a clean mind schooled Bangla bit after that, but mind you all how

No comments:

Post a Comment