Friday 14 November 2014

True story, Students Can Help When GOD Almighty Being Examination

This story is a story that really happened in the examination hall at one of the schools. He told personally by one of the teachers are women in the examination hall. Here's the story ::

There is one of the students into the examination room in a state of exhaustion and stress. He sat in the place allocated for it ...

Then he received a paper test and after passing some test time when teachers
The finding does not write anything on the answer sheet until half-time passed the exam. The teacher then began to pay more attention to it ...

Suddenly the students began to write and answer all questions quickly and teacher who watched this surprising since earlier. The students answered all questions with a good examination. This adds a sense of hesitation on the teacher and the student thought he was using new tactics to imitate. But the teacher did not find any indication that the student has been emulate in the exam ...

After students submit papers that answer, the teacher had asked him what actually happened ...

And the answer is very surprising and touching. Do you know what the answer the student?

Students are told: "Yesterday I stay up all night until dawn. I'm in unhealthy conditions and take care of my mother who is sick without a chance to revise for an exam the next day. So all night I take care of my mother and I came to attend the examination in the hope I can do something in the exam later ...

I see questions but can not answer it. I just pray to God with the best practices I do that to my mother, simply because Allah ...

Not long after that, my God answer your prayer and as if I saw the book in front. I began to write quickly. That's what I can and am thankful to God for accepting my application ...

This amazing story explains that the magnitude of reward do good to parents and Allah is the most preferred practice. Then Allah reward him by giving him good because filial to parents ..

No comments:

Post a Comment